Driven Virtual Sales Rep for B2B - Part Time
Our company is seeking a driven, enthusiastic, and high-energy individual with a proven track record in working VIRTUALLY from home
About the role
- A proven, success-backed script that will allow you to start achieving exciting results on your very first day!
- A list of target businesses for you to call that may be interested in working with our company. You will have the unique opportunity to speak with, qualify, and schedule appointments with business owners that will set them on the path to growing their business in a new way.
- You will receive training in simple and effective prospecting methods which will allow you to avoid common obstacles and start booking appointments with interested businesses in the first 20 minutes of your day.
- A company-provided smartphone app or web-based soft phone from which you can manage all of your calls.
- A valuable opportunity to learn, grow, and become an even more successful sales professional with a company that was founded on the values of continual learning and growth.
- The opportunity to have fun every day with a team of passionate, hard-working people just like you!
Task You Will Be Performing
Management of a basic sales pipeline CRM: each day you will update and manage CRM notes and call sheets.
Calling: 15-20 dials to prospects every hour will be expected
Appointment Booking: You will be responsible for booking decision-makers for appointments in available time slots. A calendar application for this purpose will be provided.
Conduct the Appointment: You will work with the Sales Manager to delivery these appointments.
Great Communication Skills: You will be representing our company and sales team during your conversations with target businesses. A love for conversing with people as well as ease when talking on the phone is vital.
Great People Skills and Positive Mindset: In addition to a genuine enthusiasm for talking to people, persuasiveness and the ability to alleviate potential clients’ concerns while booking appointments will make interactions exciting and a positive outcome for all involved.
Team Oriented: Our team thrives on close collaboration and good-natured competition. As part of the sales team, your positive working relationship with your assigned sales rep will mean your success – more kept appointments and more sales closed!
Self-starter: Because you will be working from home, it is essential that you be adept at time management and efficient handling of your own schedule.
Previous Sales Experience: A proven history of success in setting appointments is required.
How to Apply
Send your CV/resume (and/or cover letter) to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention in your Email title Driven Virtual Sales Rep for B2B
Check inbox & Follow Instruction: We will reply to your email within a few minutes after you apply. Please check your inbox and follow our instructions.